All Italian companies that are dedicated to steel forging and have headquarters and / or plants both in Italy and abroad can join UNISA.
In addition, all those who work in fields of activity connected with the production process of the steel industry or hot forging, or offering goods or services to companies in the field can participate as aggregate members.
All members, both ordinary and aggregate, are admitted to the Association following decision by the Board of Directors.
The following services are offered to UNISA members:
- Meetings and periodic get-togheters with the ordinary and aggregate associates
- Participation to the Euroforge (www.euroforge.org), the umbrella organization of the European national associations for the forging industry
- Exchanges of technical and organizational information
- Participation to the European and World congresses / conventions of the forge
- Organization of seminars, also in collaboration with other bodies, for information and technical updates on topics of common interest (quality, environment, safety, etc.)
- Training courses on sector topics
- Legal assistance for common issues
The annual fee is calculated according to the size of the company.
For more information contact the Secretary Office, Mrs. Patrizia Della Rosa firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0125 627465
For further details about the Association’s organization, download the Statute.